|A recent 'cut-down' game of Hammerin' Iron kindly|
organised by my friend Ian using his ships. Photo
shows my very bad handling of the CSS Virginia. Ouch.
- The Men Who Would Be Kings.
- Lion Rampant.
- Dux Bellorum.
- Hammerin' Iron.
- Dragon Rampant
- L'Art de la Guerre.
- Worked on the 28mm Border Reivers for The Pikeman's Lament.
- Continued collecting 28mm 1798 Irish Rebellion companies for Rebels and Patriots.
- Got some 28mm AWI Continentals to partner the British for Rebels and Patriots.
- Made some progress with reorganising, rebasing and supplementing my old 15mm Ancient and Mediaeval armies for L'Art de La Guerre.
- Fantasy armies for Dragon Rampant.
- Buccaneers and Spanish for The Pikeman's Lament.
My priorities for the rest of the year are:
- To play more Rampant games of all types.
- To play some more games of Hammerin' Iron.
- To base and at least undercoat all Dragon Rampant warbands so they can be tabled.
I keep a very basic diary of jobs done. It shifts the focus from contemplating an unscaleable lead mountain to enjoying little steps actually taken, and it's a great source of satisfaction and encouragement.