Renaissance (Irregular Wars: Conflict at the World's End, 15mm)
There are some additional armies that interest me, but I need to finish - or even start - my Irish, English and Spanish intervention armies first:
- Barbary Pirates (Berber list). These raided the coasts of Britain and Ireland so can be exotic opponents for my English and Irish armies.
- Moghul-Rajput Wars, because I like elephants.
- 2mm (?) Thirty Years War for Twilight of Divine Right.
Nineteenth Century Continental (Bloody Big Battles!, 2mm?)
- French, Austrians, Prussians.
Nineteenth Century Colonial (The Men Who Would Be Kings, 28mm)
- Boshin War.
Twentieth Century (Crossfire, 15mm)
- WW2 Japanese.
Fantasy (Dragon Rampant, 28mm)
- North European Bronze Age.
- Aegean Bronze Age.
- Celtic Myth Barbarians.
- Spanish Armada (skirmish level) - 1/600 - Galleys & Galleons.
- Anglo-Dutch Wars Naval - General-at-Sea. Would now probably just try this with counters.
23 June 2019