Ancient & Mediaeval
DBA 3.0/Dux Bellorum/Impetus/Sword & Spear
- Numerous 15mm and 6mm Ancient and Mediaeval armies which can be used with any of the above but I will probably now concentrate on DBA.
- 25mm Vikings and Anglo-Danish - not yet used for this, but they are currently being rebased and will be in action soon.
- 15mm Wars of the Roses armies.
- (28mm Burgundian and Swiss forces planned.)
- 25/28mm French-Italian Wars.
- 15mm colonial Portuguese and Dutch.
- (15mm English, Irish and Spanish armies to be completed.)
- (15mm Samurai armies to be completed.)
Rules of Battle
- 10mm Nine Years War (1688-1697) Williamites and Jacobites.
- 10mm Seven Years War Austrians and Prussians. Based and usable but will be painted over time.
Bloody Big Battles!
- 10mm American Civil War.
- Kriegspiel-style blocks that can be used for any armies.
The Men Who Would Be Kings
- 28mm Anglo-Zulu War.
- (28mm Pathan force to be completed.)
- 10mm WW1 1918 British and Germans.
- 10mm WW1 figures used as proxies for fighting in the Baltics.
- (10mm Chinese Warlord armies to be completed.)
- 28mm Irish War of Independence.
- 15mm Spanish Civil War
- 15mm Stalingrad Germans and Soviets.
- 15mm Normandy Americans and Germans.
- 10mm WW2 Normandy armies.
- (3mm 1940 French and German armies to be completed.)
Chain of Command
- (28mm Ardennes American and German forces to be completed.)
- 6mm Soviets and Germans.