Wednesday 25 May 2011

15mm Crossfire - Spanish Civil War armies

The Spanish Civil War was my first Crossfire project, and I am indebted to Steven Thomas's Balagan website for all aspects of Spanish Civil War research. I modeled my original two forces on the International Brigade and the Falange as these are iconic, but they represent only two of the many forces/factions involved. I have since added Legionaries, Moors, Carlists and Anarchist Militia.

International Brigade (nearest) and Falange Militia. Figures are 15mm Peter Pig.
International Brigade battalion of four companies plus HMGs and artillery observers. A couple of companies a side is all you really need for a good Crossfire game.
Falangist Militia battalion of three companies plus HMGs and artillery observers.
Close-up of Falangist Militia.

No comments:

Post a Comment