|Most-played game of 2019|
Since my six-monthly review in July I've added the following forces:
- 28mm Halfling army for Dragon Rampant.
- 28mm Nordic Bronze Age army for Dragon/Lion Rampant.
- 28mm Aegean Bronze Age army for Dragon/Lion Rampant.
- 28mm 1798 Irish Rebellion figures for Rebels and Patriots. These have been accumulating gradually. I recently received the last batch so these will be cleaned up, assembled and based early in the new year.
- 28mm Buccaneer and Spanish figures for The Pikeman’s Lament. I need some reinforcements for the Spanish and some supernumeries but the collecting phase is in sight of completion.
- 6mm Thirty Years War armies for Tilly’s Very Bad Day. These are based and are currently being painted.
- 1/700 Black Seas (Napoleonic naval) starter set. These are still in the box and very much on the back-burner.
- Commands and Colors Medieval. Stickered and used.
Although it’s not been an outstanding year for gaming and painting I made over 60 posts to this blog, partly as a result of illness and post-op indisposition. I'm now much recovered.